Professional and personal development at KEDGE
KEDGE's main objective is to foster its students' skills and employability growth.
Practically, Be-U supports students all along their journey at KEDGE, based on three pillars:
- Being: self-awareness, shaping one's professional project in line with their values and aspirations;
- Living: practical application of one's skills in a real setting, through the Pro-Acts and several field experiences in businesses;
- Becoming: develop and initiate one's professional project.
Be-U relies on three actors at KEDGE:
- Career Centre:
- Designs and coordinates courses and workshops about self-awareness, shaping one's professional project, Leadership Skills, tools for internship/job search process;
- Offers personal coaching;
- Engages in the organisation of meetings between companies/recruiters and students: MyWay days, business forums and job datings.
- Learning by Doing service:
- Coordinates the School's associative life and supervises the Pro-Acts (Action Projects);
- Allows students to practice their technical skills (e.g. soft skills) through the management of real, formalized and ambitious projects (at least 4 months, up until the total duration of their studies);
- Offers a follow through for project management thanks to its coaching teams: definition of the project and its objectives, follow-up, final evaluation.
- Training programmes:
- Build courses and tracks offer;
- Advise students on the development of their academic journey through appointments with educational advisors: specialisation choices, dual degrees...
True backbone of our students' education, Be-U is mandatory for graduation, via the Career Centre courses, the validation of one or several Pro-Act(s), and the Be-U defence.