Most of KEDGE's programmes are available for work-study, since we are convinced that learning by doing is the best approach for our students' future careers.
General work-study programmes
Each year, KEDGE trains skilled and versatile professionals so all of our students are able to enter the labour market readily.
Specialised work-study programmes
KEDGE is well-known for its qualitative specialised programmes, granting our students and graduates with the ability to bring a true expertise to businesses in key domains, such as Acquisitions, Marketing, Supply Chain Management, or Wines and Spirits.
Choose a training programme to get detailled information (campus, work-study, strenghts...)
- IMPI - Asset Management and Real Estate
- IMR - Risk Management
- MAI - International Acquisitions and Innovation Management
- ISMQ - Quality Management
- ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management
- International Trade & Logistics
- Health Innovation
- Digital & Data Marketing
- DCG & DSCG (competitive examination training)
- KEDGE Wine School
(Programmes, costs, periods...)